Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Hollywood) Loews Hollywood Hotel

owenyang85
By owenyang85,
in

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Did you use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE for this stay?

If HOTWIRE, please add a reply to this thread confirming the complete list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 1 month later...

How did you get Loews hotel this cheap?  My bids have gone past $160+ and I still can't get it.  Going July 9th-11th.  Can anyone give me any advice on how bid?

Please start a new thread with the details of your stay and we would be happy to help.

Inventory and pricing often varies substantially from day-to-day, so the original poster's dates in slower March are going to be less expensive than the Summer.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]