Priceline Hotel: Bidding help please, Priceline, 4* Upper east side, 12/22/2013 - 2/2/2014

georgiascanlon
By georgiascanlon,
in

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on Better Bidding so I'm hoping you can help me :)

We are looking to book one of the express deals on Priceline - I've never booked one of these before!

3 rooms, checking in 22nd December 2013; checking out 2nd January 2014.

I was hoping you might be able to tell me which hotel or even a selection of hotels that this might be?

Hotel Details - 4 stars on the Upper East Side, offering either a one bedroom suite for $196 or a one bedroom suite with two beds for $238.

Pets allowed, free internet, airport shuttle, fitness center, rated 8.0 on priceline.

Looking forward to your feedback and thanks in advance!

Georgia

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 years later...

So what did you decide for this trip... did you book something thru HOTWIRE, direct with a hotel, cancel the trip, etc?

When closing your threads it's more helpful to others if you post what you did do for the stay, not just what you didn't do. ;)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]