Fitness centre

Restaurant

Business centre

Internet

Recommended in 90% of Hotwire reviews. I can't

Id it based on previous wins. Anybody have any

insight?

Thanks in advance.....

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just looked again from the HOTWIRE link from Betterbidding and it is gone. I still have it saved on my I Phone when I did the original search; however, when I hit purchase or any other button I am sure it will try to refresh results. But no I did not change anything with the search. Any guesses on those ammenities? My curiosity is up now.

With just the information above it could be just about any 4* hotel in Seattle, but if it re-appears we can try to use any additional information showing to investigate further.

Let us know if this property re-appears on a future HOTWIRE search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]