bidding with priceline

SupremeGlory
By SupremeGlory,
in

I have always used Hotwire and never tried Priceline.

When I need to book a hotel for me and other business partners that will arrive on different days of the same week, I always book my room first (i.e. Wednesday- Sunday). Then I go back into Hotwire and add an additional rooms for my partners (i.e. Thursday - Sunday).

I would like to know if Priceline bidding works similarly to how I have used Hotwire in the past as I have outlined above.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

TWO POINTS TO MAKE:

1) while your strategy above may have worked each time you have tried it in the past, it may not always work in the future. The hotel may have only one room in inventory at the deeply discounted HOTWIRE rate and your first purchase could consume all the inventory (since there was only one room offered at that price). When you go to purchase the additional rooms it's possible that there is no inventory available at that same property to fulfill your request for additional rooms.

2) PRICELINE does not have an "Add Rooms" feature... only an "Add Additional Nites" feature.

We look forward to hearing about, and helping with, your future travel purchases.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]