Spa Services

All-Inclusive

It says it is in this class of hotels:

The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts

Sofitel Hotels

Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts

Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts

and other brand-name and independent hotels

It must be a new addition because it says "We are still gathering reviews for this property."

Thanks for any help you can provide. We always book through the HOTWIRE links here on BetterBidding!!!

Many all inclusive property share similar amenities, but my guess for this property would be the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

First time using hotwire. Cancun north hotel zone 4* all inclusive. $304 3/8-3/12.

Our 4-star hotels include:

Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Westin Hotels & Resorts

Omni Hotels & Resorts

Sheraton Hotels & Resorts

Kimpton Hotels

and other brand-name and independent hotels

Amenities:

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, All-Inclusive, Resort

Other option is $282 4.5* for 3/8-3/12 convention area hotel. Plz help id

sam101,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip. In your post please be sure you're including the FULL LIST of amenities associated with this property, as i believe there are likely more than just those above... click the red SHOW ME button with the price in it next to this offer, then on the ensuing page click the 'See all amenities' link on the right side in order to see the complete list of amenities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, I just booked the 4.5* Cancun Hotel Zone - Convention Center - All Inclusive from Feb 21st to Feb28 on HOTWIRE and I can confirm to you it is the Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula.

It was the only one that was matching the categroy and the trip advisor review average in that area, so I was pretty confident it was that one.

The 4* Cancun Hotel Zone - Convention Center - All Inclusive is for sure the Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas, this one is rated 4.5 average on trip advisor and that's what hotwire site is saying this hidden hotel is rated and it is the only 4 Star near the convention center that has that 4.5 trip advisor rating.

The Peninsula openned in May 2012 so is brand new and right next to the Riu Caribe which I have been already, the peninsula as some reviews saying the food is not that great, but Riu Hotels are usually very good food wise, in the case the reviews are right though, no issue, just walk next door to the Riu Caribe and the food was very good there last time we went, so no risk.

The Las Americas reviews are almost all very good, even if some also say (like the Peninsula) the the food is very average, again its a Riu, I'm sure the food is good there too. Only detail that made me pick and go with the 4.5* instead was because the last americas was built in 2004 and was not renovated since then, so I went for the brand new resort instead ;) The fact its right next to the Riu Caribe was appealing to me too actually because I know the area and the beach was of a good size there and the view amazing.

Hope it helps, enjoy your trip to Cancun :)

Hi, I just booked the 4.5* Cancun Hotel Zone - Convention Center - All Inclusive...

Thanks for your post.

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

In your post please include the star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Assuming this isn't your first PRICELINE or HOTWIRE win since joining the board over 4 years ago, it would be appreciated if you shared your future wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked the 4.5* Riu Palace Peninsula for $263/night for 2/27 - 3/4. FYI - The tax recovery and fees were $250 vs about $50 for the Riu Palace Las Americas (the 4* all inclusive). We stayed at the Palace Las Americas last time and LOVED it but wanted to try a different place. Of course, we booked through the HOTWIRE link from BetterBidding.com as always. We love the site and the valuable information provided here. Thanks again BetterBidding.com and to all the admins that make this site possible!!!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are looking forward to trying out this property.

I think the amenities may have changed from your first post in this thread, can you please add a reply here confirming the full list of amenities that were showing before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]