Hotwire Hotel: 3* Hartford (Windsor - Airport BDL) Baymont Inn and Suites East Windsor

robideauvt
By robideauvt,
in

Based on a quick check I thought the amenities indicated that this was going to be the Holiday Inn Express. Hotwire Satisfaction Index was a 75% but Tripadvisor reviews seem a little better.

I will report back on the hotel after my stay. I am sure this will be fine for a quick overnight stay.

Amenities listed were: Airport Shuttle , Fitness Center, Business Center, Free Breakfast, Free Internet

Check In Feb 1 / Check Out Feb 2

Hotwire Price: $48 + 13.19 Fees ( $61.19 Total)

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the follow-up.

This hotel ended up being just fine for a one night stay. Upon check-in I was initially assigned a smoking room but prior to being handed the room key the front desk clerk asked me if I really wanted a smoking room and I said no. He quickly reassigned me a non smoking room. It looks like this hotel has an entire wing devoted to smoking rooms. I was very happy to be moved away from the smoking rooms. Our room was very clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Choices were waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, cereal and a selection of sweet breads and muffins. Coffee was very good.

I was up very early in the morning and I saw that many people were catching a very early hotel shuttle bus to the airport. Breakfast was advertised to be served from 6-10 but it was ready prior to 6am for the early airport departures.

The location was directly off I91 at exit 44.

I was very happy with our stay.

• 2 months later...

Any win/decision for your upcoming Baltimore trip... please follow-up your thread with your current thoughts/decision for that trip.

As far as Park N Fly goes, it's hotel specific... if the hotel allows 'standard rate' guests to leave their vehicle then they likely allow those who booked thru 3rd party websites to do the same, but if guests need to book a special Park N Fly rate in order to leave their vehicle then the hotel would likely have an additional charge for guests who did not book the Park N Fly package rate.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]