Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Fargo Kelly Inn Main Ave

dutchie26
By dutchie26,
in

Won on my first bid of $45. I got this hotel last time when I impatiently lowered my star level from 2 1/2 to 2 stars in Aug. I wasn't very pleased at that time with that win. This time around I made sure to not go below 2 1/2 stars so I could avoid this hotel. Imagine my surprise that PRICELINE has now deemed this place to be a 2 1/2 star establishment. Very disappointed! I guess the list of winning hotels will need to be updated.

As always I used the PRICELINE links to bid.

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results and not pleased with the hotel received.

Hopefully you'll be busy this trip and won't need to spend too much time in the hotel.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property.

Enjoy your stay and hopefully it will be a better experience then your last visit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]