Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia Suburbs (Valley Forge) Radisson Valley Forge Hotel

kapaa205
By kapaa205,
in

My area of choice was Plymouth Meeting and Valley Forge 3* and started my bid at $50.00 for Plymouth Meeting. Added Valley Forge for $51 and then added a re-bid zone and increased up to $55.00. Not the best reviews on this one but for the price hopefully we get a clean, quiet room. Total after fees and taxes was $67.43.

Congratulations on your success!

While perhaps not your ideal property, but hopefully for the price you'll find it to be a good value and it will work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was a little nervous about our stay here but I have to say things were better than I expected. Checked in a little early and asked for a room away from the elevator and ice maker and the room assigned was away from both but I have to say we did hear the elevator as it stopped on our floor. Hotel was pretty quiet that night so this did not disrupt us too much. Room was fine, definitely a little dated which does not bother me and everything was clean which is way more important. Did not eat in the hotel and fronk desk lady was plesant and even printed directions from Google when I asked directions to a nearby store. For the price we paid I have no complaints about this hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]