Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown

julsteelerfan
By julsteelerfan,
in

Hello, and thanks for any advice in advance. Use PRICELINE link for bidding.

11/17/12- 11/19/12 (sat/sun)

Coming to Pittsburgh for Sunday night game, so I know prices are elevated. Looking to stay downtown (hotwire has 3.5 for $223/noc)

So started with 4* at $100 adding 9 other areas to a has bid of $160. Got rejected on all.

So, added 3.5 and bid $140 downtown, got rejected,.

Question, should I continue on same game plan every day or do I bite the bullet and increase bids. I only want downtown, and with a 3.5 star I may get station square which I do not want( crossing river at 12 midnight after game)

Plan on bidding tonight, that is again, Julie

At this point, with HOTWIRE and regular rates, unfortunately a win is going to take a moderately higher bid at either star level. I would continue higher by $5's.

You can wait and bid every few days in an attempt to see if inventory comes online between now and your stay at lower price points. However, there is the possibility that rates may stay around these levels or go higher if there's something going on on these dates.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]