Priceline Hotel: 4* St. Petersburg - Clearwater (Clearwater Beach) Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort And Spa

fanatix
By fanatix,
in

I have been trying for the past 4 days to book the Hyatt Clearwater and each time, I had started from $95 to $130, to no avail, using various bid options.

I was also a bit concerned that the Marriott also showed up as a 4* hotel in the Clearwater Beach area when I did a regular Priceline search. But, there were no reported wins at the Marriott on this board and another board, so I was hopeful.

Today, I received a $10/day bonus bucks offer from Priceline. I was motivated to bid again and win this hotel.

Not including my bonus bucks, I tried at $95, $100, $110, $120, $125, and $130, and then I decided to go up to $135 and won. The going rate was $219. So, it's 39% off.

The total hotel cost was $135+$10 bonus bucks=$145.

Of course, I still have to pay for the cost of self-parking ($18) and a resort fee of ($25) per day.

I've read rave reviews about the place and the location is exactly where i want to be! So, I'm a happy camper. Thanks for your help on the bidding.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

If you haven't yet, please read your messages and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

You can still use bonus money along with the board's link as follows:

1) click the bonus money link and enter your email to deposit the bonus cash into your account

2) close the current browser

3) use a link on the board to access PRICELINE

4) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

5) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thank you.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]