Hotwire Hotel: Burnsville-Lakeville July 12 - 15/12???

Splinter
By Splinter,
in

I need some help with these results, for 2 rooms (4 adults and 4 kids in total):

3 star @ $131.41/night - indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, laundry facilities (self-serv), golf nearby, accessible for the bilnd, accessible for the deaf, free parking, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower

3.5 star @126.23/night - exact same amenities as above in addition to high speed internet access and free internet.

I'm hoping to get the Holiday Inn - Lakeville.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please change the currency drop down menu on the top right of HOTWIRE's page to US Dollars (and if applicable the country to United States). Then continue to search HOTWIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

Also, please list the properties of each hotel as i think there are differences between in amenities (not just two that you've indicated) but i didn't look any closer to see what was missing.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For 2 rooms (4 adults and 4 kids in total) in USD:

3 star @ $127/night - indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, laundry facilities (self-serv), golf nearby, accessible for the bilnd, accessible for the deaf, free parking, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower

3.5 star @122/night - indoor pool(s), smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, laundry facilities (self-serv), high-speed internet access, golf nearby, accessible for the bilnd, accessible for the deaf, free parking, free internet, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower

Any ideas what either one is???

My guess for the 3* would be the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Lakeville.

The 3.5* might be the Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn... i'm less confident about this one as most Best Western properties are 3* rated by HOTWIRE, but perhaps as this is a 'premier' (vs. the often seen 'plus' properties) perhaps they're assigned a higher rating.

If both where looked at 'blindly' i'd sooner take the 3.5* due to the 4.5/5.0 TA rating that is shown with this property and the similar price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]