Hotwire Hotel: 3* Eagan $61 July 6 or 3 1/2* Eagan $69 July 6

nlsnlink
By nlsnlink,
in

Please help me ID these two hotels in Eagan, Mn listed through your link on HOTWIRE for Friday July 6:

3* $61 Golf nearby; wheelchair accessible; free breakfast; business center; free airport shuttle Recommended by 90%

3 1/2* $69 Amenities include: Indoor pool, Tennis nearby; laundry facilities' restaurant; free parking; fitness center; business center; high speed internet; golf nearby; handicapped accesible; Recommended by only 80%

Would it be better to go with a lower star rating but higher recommendation? If the 3 1/2 star is the Crown Plaza we havent had great stays there. Do you know if it has gotten better?

Thanks

The 3* lists all amenities as: wheelchair accessible; free breakfast; business center; fitness center; free airport shuttle Recommended by 90%

The 3 1/2* lists amenities as: Laundry facilities (self service); fitness center; smoke free rooms; golf near by; accessible path of travel; in room accessibility; accessibility for the deaf and blind ; handicapped parking; indoor pool; pool; tennis nearby; high speed internet access; airport shuttle; free parking; restaurant; business center; roll in shower; accessible bathroom recommended by 80%

Here is what i see for the 3.5*:

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Free Parking

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

...and for the 3*:

Shuttle

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Complimentary Breakfast

Wheelchair Accessible

Is this what you're seeing for each on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My best guess for the 3.5* is the Holiday Inn Mnneapolis/St Paul Airport-Mall Of America.

I don't have a guess for the 3* property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]