Priceline not delivering on guaranteed amenities

tdgo
By tdgo,
in

I booked a hotel through Name your own Price on Priceline. After my deal was accepted, I checked with the hotel if one of the guranteed ameneties was actually available. Hotel said no. Priceline cancelled my reservation and refunded my money. Three hotels were listed. Shouldn't I have been offered one of the other hotels that matched? I was obligated to honor the contract but Priceline was not. I have contacted Priceline but they will not do anything. Any ideas?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

As per Our Rules and Policies:

While we welcome both positive and negative experiences, please keep in mind that the spirit of this message board is helping users.

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

It is important for everyone to know when problems and customer service issues arise, but the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Thanks! :)

Please post the details of your purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, winning bid amount, dates of your stay) and click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, we'll then comment on your situation above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]