Hotwire Hotel: Still Gathering Reviews

KOlove
By KOlove,
in

Hi I have been checking hotwire for the las couple of days and have noticed a couple things that I haven't seen mentioned in the forums. Does the statement"we are still gathering reviews" mean that it is a fairly new hotel to hotwire? I was also wondering if the options change that much each day, in the last three days the same options have appeared repeatedly with today a new hotel popping up, what are the chances a new hotel will come up within say the next week?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

"Still Gathering Reviews" is generally due to a hotel being new to the service, although it's thought that this may also mean that the property may have also recently changed star ratings. There is no way to know if/when listings will change between now and your stay, although there is more volume and generally more changes in larger markets.

If you need assistance with your stay, please provide date/s of travel and desired star rating/budget/zones of interest.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Sometimes HOTWIRE will also state 'Still gathering reviews' on a hotel that is not necessarily new to their system just to keep us guessing.

If you need help with an upcoming trip please provide the information requested above, and if HOTWIRE the amenities associated with the property being offered, and we'll try to assist.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

If you click the 'See all' link under the amenities, do you see more than what you've included above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click each of these links before replying)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

...those were all the amenities listed.

If you run your HOTWIRE search again, then click the SHOW ME button (with the price next to it)... on the next page, under the amenities click the 'See all amenities' link and i believe you'll see quite a few more amenities associated with this property than what you've included above (they won't be seen unless you click the 'See all amenities' link)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]