Hotwire Hotel: what hotel is disneyland north 2.5*?

phx
By phx,
in

I don't know the exact hotel as we haven't had any 2.5* hotels reported in this area, nor are any 2.5* hotels showing up in any of their packaged products.

I would expect a Holiday Inn Express or Days Inn/Comfort Inn type of hotel. Notice that there is no restaurant on-site (not a bid deal as i tend to eat at off-site restaurants anyway), but hotels without a restaurant are generally more budget oriented like the chains i mentioned above.

How much more is the 3* (or higher) hotels? It may be worth considering if the cost isn't too much greater and we have a decent chance at identifying it beforehand.

If cost is a greater factor than 'knowing what you are likely to get', then Priceline may be a better option for this area (or including more sub-zones in Hotwire where we may be able to identify the hotel beforehand). Priceline's ratings are generally a little more stringent and their 2.5* hotels often end up being AmeriSuite and other extended stay type of properties (which may or may not serve your purposes).

Either way you decide to go, we'll help with a strategy/gameplan, just let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]