WA Seattle Hotel Monaco Downtown Pike Place

JamesENicholson
By JamesENicholson,
in

Follow-up...

I completed my stay at the Monaco and was quite happy at $121 per night. Wireless internet access was free as was the complimentary evening wine tasting from 5 to 6pm. The hotel fairly well located to shopping - several blocks away - and to Pike's market - appx. 10 min walk.

My wife especially enjoyed the bed and mentioned several times that it was one of the most - if not the most - comfortable hotel beds she had ever slept in. Down comforter with turndown service and pillow mints were complimentary every evening as well.

The staff was friendly and helpful as well.

One other thing, apparently they were not as booked as they would have liked so I continued to check pricing and availability even up until the day I left for Seattle and found that Travelocity had the room available for purchase at 141.15 night (if I remember correctly) which is still a great buy. Expedia was $185ish as was the rate direct from the hotel... It definately pays to shop around.

• 6 years later...

I Pricelined for a 4* and got the Hotel Monaco for $82. Had read reviews previously and was very pleased that it lived up to everyone's positive ratings. We were on the 9th floor in a corner room and it was huge. The bathroom was also very large with big windows and plantation shutters. The furnishings were a snazzy oriental red lacquer with a desk that had plenty of electrical outlets- don't always find that. Best king size hotel bed I think we have ever had. The room was so quiet; I don't think I ever heard another guest. The housekeepers are also very quiet and pleasant. Valet was prompt; front desk staff was helpful, polite and professional. Didn't spend any time there but the lobby is very lovely with a fireplace and a variety of sitting areas. Used the business center for free to print boarding passes- very easy.

• 8 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]