Business Center

High Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 90% of Hotwire Customer Reviews

Shows $77 rate

Booked 55 times in the last 24 hours

Has a bed choice - either one QUEEEN or two Queens

One Queen would be $80

Two Queens would be $82

Which hotel(s) have one queen instead of king in that area?

Since it does not say (tennis nearby) I'm not sure it is the Westin Oaks. Any other ideas? Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Which hotel(s) have one queen instead of king in that area?

Not a valid criteria to search for. If you click the 'See more' link at the bottom of the 'bed choices' you'll be given an option for a room with a King bed.

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be the Westin Galleria with the addition of a new Smoke Free amenity since it was last reported to the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Where did you stay? Did you use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? If so, please post what zone you stayed in, the price and name for the hotel.

Also can you please confirm the complete list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Yellowdog.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]