Hotwire Hotel: 4* Houston (Galleria) Westin Oaks

LIZIE
By LIZIE,
in

Can you please help me to identify what hotel it could be?

Dates: Mar 7, 2012 - Mar 9, 2012

$131.00 per room per night

4-star Hotel in Houston Galleria

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free. Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary. Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply. High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply. Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

I just read some posts with similar descriptions talking about the westin oaks, but would like some help before to book.

Thank you

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Please post only the amenity names (and not the descriptions) as you can see how much easier it is to read and helps minimize the chance that we'll miss an amenity when researching your trip.

Dates: Mar 7, 2012 - Mar 9, 2012

$131.00 per room per night

4-star Hotel in Houston Galleria

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Tennis Nearby

The above is a match for the Westin Oaks so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You will need a credit card to check into almost any hotel these days as the hotel wants to ensure payment for anything you may charge to the room OR for any damage. At most hotels you can often leave a cash deposit, but it may seem excessive ($100-$300/day), or you may be able to have your boss (or anyone else who would be willing to 'take the risk' on you) and have them give their credit card to the hotel over the phone in lieu of you having your own credit card.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wohooo!!! Got it :D

It was the Westin Oaks :P

Before reading your forum I was unsure about booking at hotwire without knowing the details of the hotel, but I have to say I'm very happy now and you helped me a lot. Thank you for your prompt answers. I used your HOTWIRE link.

Online rate @ Westin: $299.00 USD + Taxes

Hotwire rate: $135.00 USD + Taxes and fees

Final price for 2 nights: $325.50

I'm going to be able to stay at a very nice hotel withoug going out of the company policies rates ;)

Thank you again!!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results. If you've never stayed at a Westin before you're in for a treat, as they have one of the best beds in the business (which they appropriately call 'heavenly beds').

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]