Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Paradise Point Resort And Spa

lswhitecivic
By lswhitecivic,
in

Using the PRICELINE link I had a bid of $68 accepted for Paradise Point. I'm really happy with this win.

I started and $65 and that was turned down and offered a higher price of $78. I turned that down and then bumped my offer to $68 and had it accepted. There are a couple things I'll have to pay when we get there (resort fee & parking) but I'm paying about 38% of what someone would pay booking elsewhere as the cheapest room I can find online is $225 a night.

I stayed there for 5 nights a week or so ago. Great place although a little slow (one of the bars was closed).

The staff treated us very well considering the win on Priceline. They charged the $15 resort fee and dropped the parking to $10 the first night. The last two nights though the fellow at checkout said "i know that it says on Priceline that there are no charges for the resort fee" and he waived the resort fee. (the parking charge got lost somewhere along the way when i switched rooms??).

anyway - not sure if you will have the same experience but i am sure you will enjoy the stay - nice win at a nice property!!

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]