Hotwire Hotel: 4* Detroit (Downtown) Westin Book Cadillac

umphreak
By umphreak,
in

Looking for a hotel to stay in for a concert this weekend at the Fillmore. On the hotwire site it says 3.5/5 based on tripadvisor ratings. Looking at the tripadvisor website, it appears this could be the Roberts Riverwalk or Corktown Inn? Or is that just to throw me off?

Boutique Hotel

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

The Omni River Place has previously been seen with this amenity set at the 4* level but also with a Pool amenity listed. Since last reported to the board, this property has changed hands and is not the Roberts Riverwalk and their website doesn'ts state anything regarding a Pool. My guess is that this property has been downgraded since changing hands and that would be my best guess here.

HOWEVER, for just a little more at $109/nite, why not look at the 4* hotel with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa

This amenity set matches previous reports for the Westin Book Cadillac so that would be my best guess here. The Westin, and this HOTWIRE offer, both show a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating which is excellent, as well, this HOTWIRE listing shows very high 95% recommendation rate from previous HOTWIRE guests and high ratings for all the criteria hotwire asks previous guests to rate. Seem like it might be worth the extra $15/nite, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you decided to go for the higher rated hotel and that you received the hotel you were hoping for, as the reviews look great!

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]