Priceline Hotel: Best Hotel close to Webster Hall?

ShinyForks
By ShinyForks,
in

I'm trying to get close to Webster Hall for 1 night because I need to go back and forth a couple of times - Address: 125 East 11th St. I don't know this area at all - love contemporary, or even boutique, but anything 3 star and above would be fine, as long as it's clean and not old and run down. If you can help identify the two hotels below that I found thru through Hotwire or have any recommendations for particular hotels and I end up going retail, either way, I'll definitely use the click through links from this site. One thing, we need 2 beds or bed/couch, but couldn't figure out how to get that into the search, and we may be fine to go with the "on request". Free wifi would be great, but not essential. Thanks in advance for any help, I'm new at this, much appreciated.

1 night - 2 ppl - January 2012 midweek.

Empire State Building area hotel - $158

4-star

amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

4.5-star Hotel in Downtown - SoHo - Financial District - $153

amenities:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide the exact date/s of travel and we would be happy to try to ID.

There is no way to guarantee exact bedding with HOTWIRE; if you search for four people (2a+2c, for example), then you should get some form of bedding (2 beds, 1+sofa, etc) for the entire party. If you are only searching for 2, then it really comes down to having to ask for the hotel, and that's a definite risk in NYC, where rooms are often quite small and hotels usually price rooms w/2 beds for a premium. There is also the possibility they could say no.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm trying to get close to Webster Hall...

You can also put the exact address into MAPS and HOTELS.com to see what is available in the immediate area, and the site makes it very easy to see how much more/less it will cost if you go up/down in star rating or stay closer/further away.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]