Priceline Hotel: 3* Dallas (Arlington - Grand Prairie) Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington

fanatix
By fanatix,
in

Tried 3.5 stars first at $50, but no luck. So, tried 3 starts at $45 and got the Hyatt Place. Total was $58.61 ($45 plus tax of $13.61).

I'd never stayed in one before, so I wasn't sure how this would work out. I looked at the website and saw that the prepaid rate for a room at the Hyatt Place was $84, so I was satisfied with my winning bid. The hotel was quite new, was clean and offered continental breakfast for me and my family. The pipes were a bit noisy at night. Only thing I really wish the room had was a safe. There was no safe at the front desk either. Mostly families were staying here at the time I went.

We went to Arlington to go to Six Flags, and this hotel was very convenient. We walked to the park (10 minutes). So, I saved on parking too! Ate at a restaurant nearby - Humperdinks, which was 5 minutes walking. So, the best part was the convenience of the hotel location. There are other hotels that are very close to Six Flags also (Sleep Inn, Homewood Suites, etc.) that are also walking distance.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and this was convenient for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]