LMT New Years Eve Maroitt Copley Place

kvinagro10
By kvinagro10,
in

I am trying to find a hotel room for new years eve and seem to have stumbled onto a deal on Last Minute Travel. (I apologize if this is in the wrong section). The site states the rate at $100 dollars, which is absurdly cheap for New Years Eve. And it states the area as Back Bay area/ Boston and gives it 3.5 stars. It also shows a number of photos which appear to be the Marroitt Copley Place before renovations. One image even has the word Marroitt in it. Everything seems to check out except that it lists the distance from the airport at ~13 miles, which isn't even close to true. Does this seem like a real deal that will actually be the Maroitt Copley place or do you think the pictures are bogus?

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Also, does anyone know the minimum age you have to be to check in to the Maroitt Copley Place. I am 20 yrs old.

Thanks so much!!!!

You can call the hotel directly to confirm their check-in age, but i think it will be a moot point...

If you look at the LMT offer does it show status as "On Request"? If so, it means that LMT does not have inventory at this price and will need to contact the hotel to see if they can get additional rooms at their pre-contracted price. Given it's New Year's Eve, i think the chances of them getting additional rooms is very slim. As well, it usually takes up to 48 hours to receive a response, which is time you don't have given your check-in date is later today.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]