Priceline Hotel: Mt. Tremblant, Quebec - Bidding Help!!

leo1234
By leo1234,
in

Hi everyone,

Under the hotel list, Mt Tremblant only shows a 2.5* hotel. On priceline's website I can bid for a 4 star hotel. However when I search on their website to see which hotels they list as 4 star, they don't list any, so what happens. What happens when I bid for a 4 star hotel, and I win, where will they put me? I know they can't put me in a lower start then I selected, but what happens in this case? There are 4 start hotels in mt tremblant that go well into the 500 + a night range.

Any advice?

The list of hotels on betterbidding's hotel list reflects only successful bids reported here, I believe. From searching on Priceline's non-Name your own price side, I'm finding the Westin and the Fairmont classified as 4*. By no means does this mean that you're guaranteed to get one of these two hotels as hotels may not participate on both sides of priceline's platform, but at least there may be a chance. There could also be other 4* hotels that only participate on the Name your own price side that you might win. Rest assured though that if you successfully bid for a 4* hotel, you will get a 4* hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]