Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Financial District-Embarcadero) Omni

centex99
By centex99,
in

I'm looking for something in Financial, Fishermans, USE/USW, SOMA... really just want to be downtown area as I'm not getting a car and not in the sketchiest of hotels or areas.... A nice room (bed specifically) is important to my wife so we can get good nights rest... I've been trying up to ~230 and can't seem to get anything...

I noticed someone for 22/23 got a 155 for 4*... Any chance if I try for Saturday/Sunday only, I could extend my room for Monday night??? If so, at same price or how much additional? I'm not sure I want to take that risk... and not sure I want to change rooms for Monday night...

Any help is appreciated...

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please confirm which zones/star rating you have bid up to $230. Additionally, are you looking for 10/22-24 (checkout monday) or 10/22-25 (checkout Tuesday?) In terms of extending your stay after purchasing part of it, there is no guarantee that you will be able to extend and may not be able to extend for the same price. Also, you cannot extend for more than the length of the original reservation.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm looking for a checkout on Tuesday...

Tonight I tried $200 for:

Financial District - Embarcadero, Union Square East, Union Square West - Nob Hil

On the 15th I tried to 220 for:

Financial District - Embarcadero, Union Square West - Nob Hill, Union Square East

Also on 15 for 3.5* @ 225 for:

Fisherman's Wharf, South San Francisco, Financial District - Embarcadero, Union Square East, Union Square West - Nob Hill, SFO North - San Bruno, Civic Center South - Hayes Valley

(some of which obviously don't have 3.5/+)

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option?

I think the last nite of your stay is move expensive then the others... you could likely win a hotel for the first 2 nites of your stay for somewhat less then you have already bid (i'm guessing somewhere between $150-$175)... then try to win the last nite separately (which will likely take a higher bid then you've already made, but you can take some of the savings from the first two nites and apply it to the last nite, still making your overall total cost less then you have already bid)

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]