Priceline Hotel: *3-3.5 Star - San Francisco - Fishermans Wharf or Financial Distr

Linh
By Linh,
in

Hello,

I have been trying to get a 3-3.5* hotel in the Fisherman's Wharf or Financial District for 10/21-10/23 all morning with no success. I started at $95 and went up to $130. I think I would be willing to go up to $150 but Ive run out of chances until tmw.

When do you suggest is the best time to try to find a hotel for these days and am I bidding too low?

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I assume you're bidding for a 3.5* up to your limit, then lowering your star rating... are you lowing your bid amount when you lower your star rating?

Assuming your last bid was at the 3* level for $130 (if not post back exactly what your bidding history was) I would try again as follows:

At the 3.5* level you have FIVE re-bid zones... at the 3* level only ONE re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3.5* Fishermans Wharf...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Fishermans Wharf...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $140

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and re-try the 3.5* strategy but adjust the 3* strategy to bid $145/$150.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE links on the board to begin all your bidding.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the stay, even if you choose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]