Hotwire Hotel: Magnificent Mile area Hotel Chicago

bassmanrl
By bassmanrl,
in

Hi I would like to book a hotel in the magnificent mile in chicago for Sept 23, 1 night. I found a 4 star for 162 a night. Any ideas which hotel it might be? Here are the amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

thanks

Have you made any decision for your Hotwire Ft Lauderdale stay?

Please update that thread with your current thoughts or any decisions you have mde for that trip, then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ok I've updated the Ft Lauderdale thread. I clicked on the link and now it comes up to 163 per night for a 4 star hotel in the Magnificent Mile area - a Streeterville area hotel here are the amenities.

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies

thanks

ok thanks. I went through the HOTWIRE link again except staying two nights instead of 1 and a different price came up. 152 per night. Would it be the same hotel?

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies

thanks

Hi,

because of some conflicts i haven't been able to book my 4 star hotel in the magnificent mile. I finally checked back today and the previous hotel wasn't available. There is another one for 146.00 a night with 85% approval. The dates are for the night of the 24th for 1 night.

here are the amenities for the 1 night hotel.

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

If I choose two nights the 23 and 24, it shows a different one for 154 a night with 80% approval review.

here are the amenities for that one.

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

thanks

4* Mag Mile/Streeterville: fitness, restaurant, business, internet, pool - this would likely be the Wyndham, although the Sheraton may be a possibility.

4* 9.23-25: Mag Mile/Streeterville: Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business - possible match for the Sax/Felix/Palomar, but I'd guess the Felix.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

ok I went this morning to book the Friday through Sunday one and it changed on me.

Now it changed to 164 a night with a 90% approval.

Here are the Amenities.

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

thanks

• 5 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]