Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (Downtown-Soho-Financial) Millennium Hilton

Shea77
By Shea77,
in

Was looking for one night over Labor Day Weekend.

Bid 4* Chelsea - $121 - rejected

Added Empire State Building $129 - rejected

Added Soho/Downtown/Financial $135 - accepted

Millennium Hilton

55 Church Street NY NY

Happy with this win. Ironically saw on the news this morning that this hotel is trying to sue over WTC construction noise. Noise is OK with me, plus I am hoping Labor Day Sunday into Monday has less construction. Also saw what appears to be this hotel on Hotwire for $150 - decided to try Priceline first for less money.

Used the PRICELINE links from this board to begin my purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a nice deal for NYC over these dates (the US Open has been consuming a lot of hotel rooms over this same period). As i've been commenting in a few other threads in this area:

If you're looking for a casual dinner (it's a restaurant, not a slice place) i like this place not too far from your hotel:

Adrienne's Pizza Bar

54 Stone Street

New York, NY 10005

(212) 248-3838

Stick with the rectangular pie (it's like a thin scicilian) and it very reasonably priced for the quality of ingredients used. Drinks are a little on the high side, but it's NYC and that's to be expected.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]