Priceline Hotel: National Harbor help needed

kt_mom
By kt_mom,
in

Good morning! I'm looking to bid on a room in the National Harbor area for this Sunday the 11th for our anniversary. When I look on priceline it shows only 3 star and 4 star options but when I go to bid it shows a box to check for 3 1/2 star but I didn't see any 3 1/2 star options in the list view or on the list on here. We would be happy with either of the 4 star options I think and even the aloft which is 3 star but not sure anything about the other 3 star options.

Hotwire has a 4 star for $110 which seems like a good deal but I'm not sure which hotel it is. Both of the 4 star seem nice though. I may just go with this if I can't get a good bid on priceline.

Any suggestions or tips? I'm nervous bidding in a new area.

What do you want to do first... do you want to try PRICELINE for a 4* in hopes of beating the $110 HOTWIRE rate, or if you'd like to try to ID the HOTWIRE property list the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this offering.

Note that we don't see too many seek out this area as i don't believe it's that convenient to DC without a car.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess is that this is the Westin National or the Gaylord National Harbor.

If you want to try to do better for any 4* hotel in the zone thru PRICELINE, at the 4* level you have SIX re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* National Harbor...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]