Hotwire Hotel: Help with Irvine Spectrum-Laguna Hills

mlgood
By mlgood,
in

Just getting started looking for hotels for Sept 20 - 22, 2011. Flying into Orange County airport. Found a 3.5 * listed for these dates for two people with the following amenities:

pool, business centre, high speed internet, golf and tennis nearby.

Interestingly I pulled it up on my iPhone at a price of $95 and on my laptop at a price of $100.

I may be having a mental block here but I can't find the area of Irvine Spectrum- Laguna Hills on the betterbidding California hotel list. Can you help me identify this one? TIA

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but my best guess is the Ayres Hotel and Spa Mission Viejo.

When bidding/purchasing from a smart phone please use the search boxes at the top of this page (which enable you to use the full html version from your cell phone)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]