Priceline Hotel: $50 for 2.5* or 3* in San Francisco Civic Center

fxlucio
By fxlucio,
in

Hi,

I'm thinking of bidding $50 on Priceline for 2.5* or 3* in San Francisco Civic Center. Would you say it's realistic?

I plan to stay in SF from 22 March to 1 May. I've seen users recently got the Holiday Inn Civic Center for $50 and the Carlton for $60. I would be happy to get the Whitcomb too.

Should I make a bidding for the whole of my stay and use the fact that I'll be needing many nights or should I make separate biddings for weekends and weekdays?

Thanks for your help!

FX

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I plan to stay in SF from 22 March to 1 May
Dou mean April 22... or March of next year?

Please confirm the dates of your stay and we'll have a look at current rates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire has a 3* in Civic Center South-Hayes Valley for $72 that appears to be the Whitcomb:

Smokefree, Fitness, Restaurant, Highspeed, Business.

Priceline usually beats Hotwire on price so you should be able to win the Whitcomb or Holiday Inn for less than $72. I don't know if $50 will be enough or not.

My suggestion is bid $50 for a 2.5* in CCS-Hayes Valley. (Whitcomb is 2.5* on PL and 3* on HW.) If rejected add your only rebid zone, Marina-Lombard, and bid $55.

You mentioned the Carlton Hotel which is in Japantown-Civic Center North zone. If Civic Center North and South are both acceptable zones then select them both and bid $50 for 2.5*; then add Marina-Lombard and bid $55.

Please start your bids with this PRICELINE link and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]