For Full Access and To Remove This Box :

(or SCROLL DOWN to view the page you requested)

1) Register for free HERE
2) Validate your account (check your email)
3) Read YOUR MESSAGES

Please Use the Links On The Board for your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases

3* DC (National Harbor) Residence Inn

1 reply to this topic

#1 dc3

dc3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Used the PRICELINE link. I need to be at National Harbor and had been bidding for several weeks with no success up to $95. I see nothing on HOTWIRE yet either (though a 4* comes in for closer weeks). There is only one rebid zone if you are bidding at 3* so I have two bids each time. I even went down to 2.5* with no luck up to $95. The lowest web price for the Residence Inn is $169 and it's perfectly located as I have to spend the day at a meeting at the Gaylord across the street. So I started at $90 and was accepted on my first bid this time with no wait. That's a fine price for the season and a great hotel. But I suggest starting lower to see what you can get - and the hotel seems to hold out from PRICELINE bidding until two weeks prior. I also added on a rental car and PRICELINE listed the lowest bids it would take. I noticed that the price for a full size car at Reagan was $75, Dulles was $50 and BWI $15. Excellent.

REGISTER HERE to remove this ad.

Hotwire OR Priceline

#2 thereuare

thereuare

Administrator

• Admin
  • 194,671 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see rates come down to your bidding budget and that this property works so well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PRICELINE COUPON --> $7 OFF PER NITE Name Your Own Price Hotels

CLICK HERE use CODE: C29XB6BM (expires 12/19/2014 11:59pm EST / 3 star or higher / 3 nite minimum)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases
Check and Research Hotel Rates at: MAPS and HOTELS.com (now with WALKSCORE!)

Priceline Hotel List Washington DC / Hotwire Hotel List Washington DC

ADD REPLY
(this topic)

photo

POST / REPLY OPTIONS: