Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco USE Grand Hyatt

vrite
By vrite,
in

First time to use Priceline. Checked out topics on this site first for same zone/city/hotel star. Didn't have the stomach to bid low. First bid of $65 on 4* Union Square East hotel for 4 nights from 8/28 was accepted immediately. Taxes: $45.16 were added. Got Grand Hyatt San Francisco which is available on Expedia as well as directly on the Grand Hyatt site for $149 per night. Hope they treat priceline customers nicely. :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thanks for posting and sharing your experiences with the rest of us. I bet you've already told a LOT of people about your deal... it's hard not to when you save so much.

If you haven't seen it, there is a review of this hotel in the HOTEL REVIEWS section. Feel free to add your own opinion after your stay.

Have a great trip, and we hope to see you around the board in the future.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Just returned from San Francisco and would just like to thank this site for all the help you had given me and also to share that everything went smoothly with my Grand Hyatt San Francisco stay. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel -- its accomodations, service, restaurant, etc. The hotel did not make me feel less special even though I had made reservations and paid via Priceline. In fact, although the hotel was full, I was given a room on a top floor with an awesome view of Union Square! Everything went smoothly and I will definitely stay at the Grand Hyatt again. Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]