Hotwire Hotel: 3* Nashville (Downtown-Vanderbilt-Metrocenter) Holiday Inn Express

cvgayle
By cvgayle,
in

Doing a search for two occupants.

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Recommended in 90%

of customer reviews

Customer rating on TripAdvisor, 4.0 out of 5.0

Thanks for your help! :)

Thank you for your reply, Aaron.

Aren't the icons I listed the same icons you have listed under the Hotwire hotel listing for the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown?

"3* Holiday Inn Express Downtown (previously 3.5*)

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business "

cvgayle

Aren't the icons I listed the same icons you have listed under the Hotwire hotel listing for the Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown?

I belive that AaronJB just overlooked this.

Yes, this is a match for previous reports of the Holiday Inn Express Downtown so that would be my best guess.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link, and let us know how it goes or if you need any additional help with your stay.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please remember follow-up this thread with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancell your trip, etc.

I've been watching the price on this almost every day. The price stayed at $85.00 for a while, went up to $90.00, then down to $80.00...so I took the plunge.

YAYYY! Yes, it is the Holiday Inn Express Nashville! :)

5 nights @ $80.00 + $87.40 (tax recovery charges and fees) = $487.40

• 5 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]