Priceline Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Penns Landing

chadp123
By chadp123,
in

i bid $75 and was accepted immediately (of course using the PRICELINE link from this site).

guess i should have started lower as i didn't get a chance to use any of the rebidding zone tactics.

i was hoping to get one of the hotels closer to the convention center for the flower show. this hotel is kind of off the beaten path and not in the thick of the city. on the other hand, it's a great price (Expedia has it for $189) and a nice place - so i'm happy.

anyone know if there is a way to walk from this hotel into old city? i know the hotel sits on the other side of delaware ave, and old city is up on the hill and separated by a lot of roads (and possibly a highway). is there a footbridge or something? * edit - looks like i can walk up dock street

thanks for having the resource of this site. hopefully someone else can find my information useful.

Chadp, yes there is a bridge across the street from the hotel that takes you right into Old City. It's a very short walk with great restaurants near 3rd / 4th and Chestnut. Stop at Union Trust for a drink, it's worth checking out. The have a bar area upstairs which usually has plenty of room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]