Priceline Hotel: Need help for bidding in the FL Keys!

sherazad
By sherazad,
in

I am looking for a hotel on the Fl keys (except Key West, too crowded and expensive - not my style :) ) and I see that I can bid for one in the Key largo area for 3 *. There are no 3.5 or 4* for bidding at this area. I wonder if anybody would have any tips on the possible names of the hotels in Key Largo for 3*? I would very much indeed appreciate if I could get a room with a fridge and a pool at the hotel. I would be happy if anyone could help me with tips for bidding at the Keys. Thanks!

The very first post in this Priceline - Florida area has a list of hotels other bidders have reported as winning. You also can just enter "key largo" in the Quick Search box up at the top of this page and get all posts that happened to use that city name.

The retail side of Priceline will give you a general idea of the types of hotels, but it is also possible to get a hotel via bidding that doesn't show up on the retail side (and vice versa).

To ensure specific amenities, some people go with Hotwire instead of Priceline.

Romelle

sherazad,

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Key Largo thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

dinanm3atl,

If you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In hotwire there is a 3.5* property for dates 04/05 until 04/10 with amenities for US$ 130 night:

Condo, Suite, Beachfront, 1 bedroom suite, fully equipped kitchen, free parking, in room laundry and pool. Recommended in 80% of customer reviews.

What would be your best guess? Maybe Ocean Pointe Suites? Thank you for your help.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! (please click this HOTWIRE link before replying)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Ocean Pointe Suite Condos has been seen with this amenity combination in the past so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks for your help, thereuare.

I also would like to know if you could help me identify a 2 star hotel for the same dates in Marathon.

The only information I see is this:

2-star hotel in Marathon

This hotel features the following amenities:

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

I see no more amenities at the "see all" link.

Thank you again! :)

FYI - The link on this website for PRICELINE (thumbs up!), takes you to the full site which gives you many additional zone options (well, at least after your initial bid gets rejected) than the Priceline Phone "App" I'd been using. I'm also seeking accommodations in Key Largo end of March-Early April. Boy, there's no bargains there!!! May just do a daytrip with a bus full of sweet retirees instead!

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]