Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Key West Hotel

DaLuc
By DaLuc,
in

Hi there,

My husband and I are hoping to take an anniversary/babymoon trip down to Key West this February. Our dates are quite flexible, so we decided to start at the beginning of the month and see what rates were like.

Can you please help me ID this hotel?

Key West area hotel

$179/night

4.0/5.0 Trip Advisor - Via Hotwire still gathering reviews for this property

Suite

Near Beach

Smoke Free Rooms

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Since it seems like every other hotel in the area (thru conventional means) is priced at almost double this, it seems too good to be true. Ideas??

Also, any suggestions on if we'd get a better deal using Hotwire or Priceline? We'd really like at least a 4* hotel with a max budget of $200/night. I like contemporary modern hotels ,like the Orchid Key, vs. the standard kitschy Key West rooms. That might be too picky tho!

TIA!!! :)

Best guess is that this is the Sheraton Suites, upgraded from the last time it was reported to the board at the 3.5* level.

Whether to use PRICELINE or HOTWIRE depends upon your needs/wants for this stay and how you feel about the property guessed above. PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper, but HOTWIRE gives you the ability to take a guess as the hotel and know the amenities offered at the property. So for example you know that this property is a Suite (and perhaps likely that it's the Sheraton Suites)... would you prefer this property OR rolling the dice for a little lower price and receiving any property in the zone at the star level you choose?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed, or if you go for the property above, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]