Hotwire Hotel: ID 4-star hotel in Palm Springs & Cathedral City for $59

Wakenup
By Wakenup,
in

What place do you think this is on Hotwire- Palm Springs for $59? Obviously I want to Bid ASAP if the hotel looks nice.

4-star hotel in Palm Springs & Cathedral City

This hotel features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

opps. I swear I put the date in starting tomorrow (Friday). When I corrected it and selected Friday, their hot Rates were sold out and it only gave me Hotel Zoso for $99. Their amenities didn't match above see below so I am still curious to which hotel is described above.

Hotel Zoso

4-star hotel in Palm Springs & Cathedral City

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Boutique Hotel

Property offers a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. Many boutique hotels are smaller, hip properties in an urban setting, or renovated hotels with historical flair.

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I don't understand your post. Are you asking for ID help or is this a HOTWIRE booking for Hotel Zoso? Your last post indicates that you don't have booked anything?

Please post your date(s) for the stay.

one more question. Has anyone seen a hot Price go from Sold out one day and then available the next day?
HOTWIRE only list one hotel per star rating so it could be that another 4* listed cheaper rooms. That's why the inventory changed.
I'm curious if I might find a better deal/place by taking a chance and waiting until the last minute.
Please read this link: Should i Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

I think i got it...

You did a HOTWIRE search and were shown the 'opaque' listing in your first post. However, now when you search you're not seeing the 4* hotel previously seen, but instead being offered a 'retail' listing (where the name of the hotel is shown before purchase) which is the Hotel Zoso. Is that correct?

As yellowdog eluded to, HOTWIRE only shows one hotel at each star level per zone... if they don't have any inventory at a given star level HOTWIRE will then show a 'retail' listing (from their partner Hotels.com). Inventory does change, so it's possible that a 'new' (or the previous) opaque listing will be offered in the future, but one issue is that your stay is imminent and therefore not a lot of time for that to occur. By now a hotel has a very good idea of their occupancy levels for the next few days, and if they are looking to 'move' rooms due to lower then expected occupancy, chance are that they would already have offered rooms to the opaque suppliers.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]