Priceline Hotel: Maximum 60$ Hotel John Wayn Airport - or easy to get to by Public

fliop
By fliop,
in

Hi,

I need a Hotel really near to John Wayns Airport - or one which is easy to get to in the direction to Fullerton!

I will arrive at the 4th August at 8pm at the airport and at the 5th in the morning i have to get to the University in Fullerton! I dont have a car and so I have to take the Bus to Fullerton! Tried to bit for the Marriot in Fullerton up to 60$ but it was never accepted! Any ideas?

Of course I am going to book though betterbidding PRICELINE link!

Thanks in advance!

Fliop

Unless any hotel in the zone would be convenient to catch the bus to Fullerton HOTWIRE may be a better option for this stay. While it may cost a little more than PRICELINE, you'll have the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may likely receive, and therefore will have a guess as to how convenient the hotel is to mass transit for your needs... OR is there a bus available from the airport, in which case any hotel with shuttle access to the airport would work?

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'lll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]