Want to know when hotel rates drop...
INTRODUCING Our Newest Site:

For Full Access and To Remove This Box :

(or SCROLL DOWN to view the page you requested)

1) Register for free HERE
2) Validate your account (check your email)
3) Read YOUR MESSAGES

Please Use the Links On The Board for your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases

PA Philadelphia Sheraton Suites Airport

2 replies to this topic

#1 frugola

frugola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 03:51 AM

Recently won an overnight stay here on a radio contest!! Beautiful atrium type hotel directly across the parking lot from the Four Points Sheraton. Strictly an airport hotel, not walking distance to anything.

These are truly suites. There are 2 separate rooms - the bedroom had a king size bed that was incredibly comfortable, middle area with refrigerator/microwave and an elegant bathroom and a very large sittingroom/office with sofa, coffee table, desk and desk chair.

has a nice pool, jacuzzi, and fitness room area. Also one or two choices of very pleasant restaurants.

Location is easy driving distance to center city via schuylkill espressway, and also close to walt whitman bridge into new jersey.

Didn't pay for it, but had a great time.

REGISTER HERE to remove this ad.

Hotwire OR Priceline

#2 valencia

valencia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:40 PM

very nice airport hotel with fequent shuttle not only to airport but to 36th st. train station for the trolley to town ( dodgy neighborhood viewing but safe) leaves you off at city hall for $2 each way.

free internet in lobby was a great help to me.

tuesday night customer apprecion night had free beverages, hot snacks and cheese and fruit.

comfortable room although mine was not as large as it seems the previous poster's was.

all in all. would stay again, although housekeeping does not seem to be very meticulous. i suggested they be a bit more industrous when they clean.

animal friendly hotel.

#3 valencia

valencia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

just stayed here again and this hotel has definitely been redecorated. no more manager's reception on thursdays, but the area it used to take place in has been converted into an open air business center with several comfortable PC stations.

my room seemed more modern and upscale this time. i am also using this property now to relax until my flight leaves after i drove into the airport area a few hours ago. no complaints.

ADD REPLY
(this topic)

photo

POST / REPLY OPTIONS: